1. Bornemann P, Bornemann G. Military family physicians’ perceptions of a pocket point-of-care ultrasound device in clinical practice Mil Med 2014;179(12) 1474-1477
2. Smith-Bindman R, Aubin C, Bailitz J, et al. Ultrasonography versus computed tomography for suspected nephrolithiasis N Engl J Med 2014;371(12) 1100-1110
3. Parker L, Nazarian LN, Carrino JA, et al. Musculoskeletal imaging: Medicare use, costs, and potential for cost substitution. J Am Coll Radiol. 2008;5(3):182-188.
4 Calvert N, Hind D, McWilliams RG, Thomas SM, Beverley C, Davidson A. The effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of ultrasound locating devices for central venous access: a systematic review and economic evaluation. Health Tech- nol Assess 20037(12) 1-84
5. Gordon CE, Feller-Kopman D, Balk EM, Smetana GW. Pneumothorax following thoracentesis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Intern Med. 2010;170(4):332-339.
6. Sibbitt WL Jr., Band PA, Kettwich LG, Chavez-Chiang NR, Delea SL, Bankhurst AD. A randomized controlled trial evaluating the cost-effectiveness of sonographic guidance for intra-articular injection of the osteoarthritic knee. J Clin Rheumatol. 2011;17(8):409-415.
7. Panoulas VF, Daigeler AL, Malaweera AS, et al. Pocket-size hand-held cardiac ultrasound as an adjunct to clinical examination in the hands of medical students and junior doctors. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 201374(4): 323-330.
8. Mjolstad OC, Snare SR, Folkvord L, et al. Assessment of left ventricular function by GPs using pocket-sized ultrasound. Fam Pract. 2012;29(5):534-540.
9. Barbic D, Chenkin J, Cho DD, Jelic T, Scheuermeyer FX. In patients presenting to the emergency department with skin and soft tissue infections what is the diagnostic accuracy of point-of-care ultrasonography for the diagnosis of abscess compared to the current standard of care? A systematic review and meta-analysis [published correction appears in BMJ Open 2017;7(9) e013688corr1] BMJ Open 2017;7(1) e013688
10. Yousefifard M, Baikpour M, Ghelichkhani P, et al Screening performance characteristic of ultrasonography and radiography in detection of pleural effusion: a meta-analysis. Emerg (Tehran) 2016;4(1) 1-10
11 Pereda MA, Chavez MA, Hooper-Miele CC, et al Lung ultrasound for the diagnosis of pneumonia in children: a meta-analysis. Pediatrics. 2015735(4)714-722.
12 Xia Y, Ying Y, Wang S, Li W, Shen H Effectiveness of lung ultrasonography for diagnosis of pneumonia in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Thorac Dis. 2016; 8(10):2822-2831.
13. Filopei J, Siedenburg H, Rattner P, Fukaya E, Kory P. Impact of pocket ultrasound use by internal medicine housestaff in the diagnosis of dyspnea. J Hosp Med. 20147(9): 594-597.
14. Martindale JL, Wakai A, Collins SP, et al. Diagnosing acute heart failure in the emergency department: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Acad Emerg Med. 201673(3): 223-242.
15. Noble VE. Think ultrasound when evaluating for pneumothorax. J Ultrasound Med. 2012;31(3):501-504.
16. Blois B. Office-based ultrasound screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm. Can Fam Physician. 2012;58(3):e172-e178.
17. Rubano E, Mehta N, Caputo W, Paladino L, Sinert R. Systematic review: emergency department bedside ultrasonography for diagnosing suspected abdominal aortic aneurysm. Acad Emerg Med. 2013;20(2):128-138.
18 Blaivas M, Lambert MJ, Harwood RA, Wood JP, Konicki J Lower-extremity Doppler for deep venous thrombosis- can emergency physicians be accurate and fast? Acad Emerg Med. 2000;7(2):120-126.
19. Burnside PR, Brown MD, Kline JA. Systematic review of emergency physician-performed ultrasonography for lower-extremity deep vein thrombosis. Acad Emerg Med. 2008;15(6):493-498.
20. Hall JW, Holman H, Bornemann P, et al. Point of care ultrasound in family medicine residency programs: a CERA study Fam Med 2015;47(9) 706-711
21. American Academy of Family Physicians. Resolution no. 602 (New York E) - increase point of care ultrasound (POCUS) education in family medicine. https://www.aafp.org/about/governance/congress-delegates/2016/resolutions/new york-e.mem.html. Accessed September 29, 2017.
22. American Academy of Family Physicians. Family medicine residency curriculum guidelines. Point of care ultrasound. https://www.aafp.org/dam/AAFP/documents/medical_ education_residency/program_directors/Reprint290D_ POCUS.pdf. Dostęp: 22 stycznia 2018 r.