Scientific advances in cardiology are changing the way clinicians practice today and will continue to impact the future of care delivery. We brought together clinical advisors in cardiology with our own leadership team, to discuss clinical, operational, and economic trends, and the implications and opportunities for both clinicians as well as our ability to deliver solutions that make a real difference.
Among the topics discussed:
- Algorithmic approach to Heart Failure management
- PCI utilization for acute vs. chronic CAD
- SHD evolution with new devices and delivery models
- Trends in EP: No-flouro goal—how has imaging evolved to reach this goal?
- Quantification advances, automation, anatomical intelligence
- Cardiology big data opportunities: registries, clinical decision support, predictive algorithms